If you’re a parent or an authority within my niche, enjoy writing and think you can bring something new to my blog, I’d like to have you on board. Would you like to write a guest post for my blog? I write about a range of topics. So as long as it fits in with my content, I am happy for you to write for me!
I’m always keen to work with people. Guest posts are a great way to connect with other bloggers and work on topics together. If you would like to write for my blog, drop me an email using the form below or send me a private message one of my social media channels. I am only accepting a limited amount of guest writers though.
If you want to write for my blog, I do have some requirements. If your post doesn’t fit the criteria, I reserve the right to decline it.
- I will only accept posts that are relevant to my blog. These include:
- All articles that are written must contain at least 1000 words. This is exclusive of your “about me” blurb.
- You may include up to a maximum of 3 backlinks in the article.
- Articles should be structured correctly, using defined headings.
- Articles should be grammatically correct and legible. (Saves editing time)
- Feel free at the end of your article to write a “about me” blurb. It can include links to your own blog/website and you may include links to your social media.
Guest Writing Policy
- The content you write must be original and not published anywhere else.
- By submitting an article to my blog, you agree that you’re the owner of the material, including imagery and are over the age of 13.
- I will have the full copyright to the material, but you’re allowed to refer to the post on your own blog/website.
- You give me full permission to edit the article for SEO and readability purposes.
- I’m not obligated to publish the article and have the right to remove it from my blog at any point.
- I’ll only accept guest posts that meet the requirements & match my topics.
If you’d like to write an article for my blog, please fill in the form below or message me on Social Media and we’ll have a chat.